MyToyota Store Shipping & Returns Policy and Website Terms & Conditions
- All currencies on the MyToyota Store are in USD
- The MyToyota Store is operated by the Store Operator, Toyota Material Handling, Inc. (TMH).
- Products sold on the MyToyota Store are sold by TMH and/or TMH partners, collectively "Sellers." Sellers may include, but are not limited to, authorized-Toyota dealers, suppliers, vendors and/or other merchants.
- Returns & Refunds
- New Equipment Product Category
- All sales are final. No refunds nor returns, unless specifically and independently agreed upon between customer and Seller.
- Toyota Parts Category
- Refunds may be requested, but refunds and refund method(s) are completely at the Seller’s discretion. A restocking fee may apply.
- Any refund(s) will be handled directly between the Seller and customer.
- Should a refund be approved by a Seller, any applicable freight costs charged to the customer at the time of original order are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed upon by the Seller. Any additional freight charges imposed by the Seller associated with a return are at Seller’s discretion.
- New Equipment Product Category
- New Equipment category is normally delivered by Seller with fixed delivery fees ranging from $0 to $499 per unit sold charged at point of sale. Customers may contact Seller directly to arrange other delivery method(s). Other delivery method(s) are subject to additional cost.
- Toyota Parts category offers three (3) delivery options. Customers will select a single delivery option to cover all Toyota Parts in the order. Should a customer need to split an order of Toyota Parts between delivery options, the customer will need to submit multiple orders.
- Delivery fees charged at the point of sale are fixed and cannot be removed from an online order unless via a specific promotion.
- Toyota Material Handling and Toyota Dealers hold a large volume of stock for fast delivery. In the unlikely event that a part in your order is not in stock, you will be notified within 24 business hours and have the option to cancel with a full refund.
- New Equipment Category Product LineDelivery ModeFreight Cost Per UnitSeller(s)Product SourceLead Time*Issue ManagementToyota Electric Walkie Pallet JackSeller DeliveryVariableAuthorized Seller or TMHSeller location or TMH1-4 weeksTora-Max Electric Walkie Pallet JackSeller DeliveryVariableAuthorized Seller or TMHSeller location or TMH1-4 weeksToyota Hand Pallet JackSeller Delivery or drop shipVariableAuthorized Seller or TMHSeller location or Lift-Rite1 day-4 weeksAichi Scissor LiftsSeller DeliveryVariableAuthorized Seller or TMHSeller location or TMH2-6 weeks
- Toyota Parts Category
- Toyota classifies parts on a weekly basis as fast moving and slow moving. An alert will be provided on the product details page to alert customers when a surcharge applies to an expedited shipment order (air rates instead of ground) and/or when next day pick up is not an option. Delivery ModeFreight Cost Per UnitSeller(s)Delivery PromiseIssue ManagementExpeditedVariableAuthorized Seller or PartnerOrders submitted before 2:00 p.m. local time of the Seller Monday-Friday (excluding holidays and other non-working day exceptions) qualify for next day delivery. Next day delivery is not a guarantee. Every effort will be made to ensure next day delivery for these orders, but in certain situations, limitations with supply chain and/or logistics partners may cause the order to be delivered past next day. Some parts are subject to an air-freight surcharge.StandardVariableAuthorized Seller or PartnerEvery effort will be made to ensure delivery for these orders within 5-7 business days, but in certain situations, limitations with supply chain and/or logistics partners may cause the order to be delivered past 7 business days.Pick Up$0.00Authorized Seller or PartnerOrders submitted before 2:00 p.m. local time of the seller Monday-Thursday (excluding holidays and other non-working day exceptions) qualify for next day pickup. Next day pickup is not a guarantee. Every effort will be made to ensure next day pickup for these orders, but in certain situations, limitations with supply chain and/or logistics partners may cause the order to be picked up past next day.
- Toyota classifies parts on a weekly basis as fast moving and slow moving. An alert will be provided on the product details page to alert customers when a surcharge applies to an expedited shipment order (air rates instead of ground) and/or when next day pick up is not an option.
- Website Terms & Conditions
- Application & Acceptance.These terms and conditions apply to purchases of goods from Sellers through TMH’s website. Sellers’ offer to sell goods to customers is expressly limited to and conditioned upon customer’s acceptance of these terms and conditions. No additional terms, conditions, or attempted modifications or exclusions are effective. These terms and conditions are the exclusive terms and constitute the contract between Seller and customer. By placing an order for goods through TMH’s website, customer expressly agrees to these exclusive terms and conditions, represents that customer is an adult, is buying for business purposes and not as a consumer, and has authority to enter into this purchase and binding contract.
- Price & Payment.The price shall be as quoted on TMH’s website, and payment shall be at that price plus applicable taxes and shipping charges. Payment is non-refundable by credit card at time of order unless otherwise independently agreed upon by Seller. Selecting Pay Local Dealer payment option constitutes Purchaser’s express desire and agreement to be billed for the order as it appears on TMH’s website by Seller rather than pay via credit card.
- Shipment.See section VI and VII.
- Risk of Loss.All goods are shipped at customer’s risk and Seller’s responsibility for damage to any goods shipped ceases when the goods are delivered to the carrier or to customer, or customer’s agent, whichever occurs earlier, at which time "delivery" to customer is deemed to have been made. Title to the goods sold under the Agreement passes to customer upon delivery.
- Limited Warranty, Disclaimer of other Warranties.Seller’s exclusive, limited warranty to customer is that the goods sold will be substantially free from defects in material and workmanship. Customer shall immediately inspect the goods upon receipt and, absent written notice by certified mail postmarked within 72 hours of receipt, will be deemed to have accepted the goods and warranted that they are substantially free from defects in material and workmanship.
- Limitation of Liability and Remedy.SELLER’S LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER THEORY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AT SELLER’S ELECTION. SELLER’S LIMITED WARRANTY IS VOID WITH REGARD TO ANY GOODS, ALTERED, MISUSED OR SUBJECT TO NEGLECT OR ACCIDENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SELLER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF CAUSE.IN NO EVENT SHALL TMH’S OR SELLER’S LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE ACTUAL LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY CUSTOMER, UP TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOOD SOLD.
- Defense and Indemnity.CUSTOMER SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS TMH, SELLER’S AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS AGAINST ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DEMAND, ACTION, COST, OR EXPENSE OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE GOODS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT CAUSED BY TMH’S OR SELLER’S NEGLIGENCE.
- Dispute Resolution.TMH is based in the State of Indiana, and Indiana law shall exclusively govern any transaction and dispute between the parties. If customer has any dispute with TMH, it shall first provide written notice by certified mail to TMH at its corporate headquarters in Columbus, Indiana, attention Legal Department, within 90 days of accrual of any issue. If Customer’s dispute is not resolved, the parties shall engage in mediation in Indiana pursuant to Indiana’s Rules of Alternative Dispute Resolution. If Customer’s dispute is not resolved, any claim against TMH shall be maintained exclusively in a court in Bartholomew County, Indiana, or the U.S. District Court, S.D. of Indiana as applicable, and by trial if any to the judge only without a jury. Any such claim shall be commenced no later than one year from date of purchase.
- Miscellaneous Provisions.No failure or delay by TMH or SELLER in exercising any rights shall constitute waiver. No course of dealing, usage of trade, or course of performance shall constitute waiver by TMH or SELLER, impose any additional obligations upon Seller, or provide any additional rights to customer. Customer may not assign or delegate its rights or obligations hereunder. Customer is not an agent or representative of Seller, and does not obtain any intellectual property rights by virtue of purchasing goods from SELLER.
- Force Majeure.TMH and SELLER shall not be liable for any damages or delays caused by or manner arising from fires, floods, accidents, riots, acts of God, war, governmental interference or embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, any shortage of labor, fuel, power, materials or supplies, transportation delays, delays in deliveries by vendors or any other cause or causes (whether or not similar in nature to any of these hereinbefore specified) beyond TMH’s or SELLER’s control.
- Complete Agreement.These are the complete terms and conditions of any transaction between the parties unless modified in writing and signed by an officer of TMH.
Toyota Material Handling, Inc.5559 Inwood DriveColumbus, IN 47201